Name:
Location: KUCHING

Friday, August 25, 2006

Mirror, Mirror on the wall!!

Do you ever take time to look at the mirror?
What do you see?
Do you only look at the outward apperance of yourself?
or you only see the distended tummy, wrinkles on the forehead,
or pimples that are going to burst on your face?
Or are you just looking at your hair styles and keep combing your hair?
I was looking at the mirror, for quite sometimes!!
I begin to smile.
Every time i walk in the ward, i will just smile to the patients,
their relatives, doctors, and nurses,
they give me a warm smile in response.
When i smile, the person in the mirror give me a same warm smile.
Is that Joshua?
Yes. He is.
He is handsome and gentle.
Knowing him is my joy and my pleasure.
He has grown up into his 22nd year!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Orange said...

when i look into the mirror. I see a masterpiece whose creator is great and mighty.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home