Name:
Location: KUCHING

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

live everyday!!

another case write up to pass up, cant find a good case, cause patients limited!! again this same examiner, he will not only mark my content but my english as well!! this time, i have to put more effort to do the best, give me alot of pressure!! huh, now sitting in front of the computer, no confident to write at all!! really hope this day will be over!!

last night on call, was chatting with few patients' relatives during visiting hours, it is so nice to chat with them!! have a great 'yesterday'.

everyday looking forward for tomorrow, because there will be a better tomorrow. what do u think? i just want to live today, cause today is joyful enough with Him who loves me!! looking back what happen yesterday, i feel today is better!! so, it must be a better tomorrow, and eternity the best!! it is true in Him who loves me, amen!!

2 Comments:

Blogger guchi guchi said...

hang in there josh

11:17 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

case write up done. writing on acute cholecytitis which means gall bladder inflame. now, i have two very pretty Sifu marking for me, with their execellent english and my little small interligence plus God big big favor. i shall be all right. hehe!!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home