Name:
Location: KUCHING

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

human nature!!

human nature~~~need attention!!!

during one bed side teaching, the Dr said something like this human nature is to get attention from others, the patient will complain pain and when we ask them how severe is that pain, they will always say very painful, ask them to give the score from 1 to 5, they will always give 5 to say it is very very painful but actually not that really painful from our finding!! this is really true not only in the hospital but everyone!!

i need attetion too!! much more in the eyes of my community and my peers!! a lot of people feel that they are not significance, u feel like that also, rite? what will u do? i will trying to do something to get the approval!! trying and trying!! to gain favor!! to be good, to do good, and to act good!! i find out that many times it doesnt work!!

Lord, i thank you that i no need to do something good, to gain ur attention, ur favor and ur love!! You have given me all, that You have make me secure!! i am the bestest in ur eyes!! thank You, Father!! now The Spirit has overcome my human nature!! He has witness with me the loving kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Ho said...

haha

10:53 PM  
Blogger guchi guchi said...

we all need love and attention :-)

2:10 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

oguchi: yup, we need attention!!

cheryl: will be here in sibu one year! the add not confirm yet, cause we might be move to the new place!! thanks for supporting Jesusshine blog!!

i am no one until He pick me up!! i am not good until He make me the best in His eyes!! He gives His full attention on me, thank you Father!! As christ is , so are we in this world!!!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home