Name:
Location: KUCHING

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Poor English :<

'poor english', these two words is stated in red in my case write-up, and i get the lowest mark in the group!! one week before, this same prof encourage me, said that my presentation was the best in the group!! Yup, i know my English at least can be use in communication but not in writing!! at least i can read, i can talk with simple english!!

after chatting with my old dear friend, she encourage me a lot, she always like a little angel that is assign in my life, her words was at the right time, she make me recall the day that i started learning my english!! remember in my form 4, i was inspire by one Indian teacher to learn my english, but during that time, i was taught by Miss Lau Bee Hong, i really dont understand what she teach, not because she is not good in teaching but i am the factor, i really 'catch no ball'. this is the words that i can say during that time. But, the Indian teacher encourage me to learn english in his house, every thrusday will go to his house together with this little angel and Fook Ann. this little angel, she encourage me to learn ever tough is hard. sometimes, she willing to teach this baby-english learner. Thank you, my little angel. on the other hand, i learn in church!! Broken english is enough for me to communicate!! i never cease to try. Yes, sometimes frustreted but nothing is happen innate. learning is always a process, never ending but the more u go, the go u get!!

to publish this blog is also one of my step, never see the tree, but just plant this very small seed!! but it will produce fruits one day!! yes, ther is still far to go, but really thank God, i have came this far!! i want to give Him glory in this Jesusshine blog. by the way, i came in medical school not because i have good english or good skill, but is all by His grace. Amen!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home