Name:
Location: KUCHING

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

today the 3rd day in sibu, general hospital not pack, my schedule pack!! There are so many things that i dont know(History taking and physical examination) but i have to do it and present it to lectures!! Can u imagine to let a blind man to search a black cat in the darkroom? That is how my situation in!! at night study in the small room until 1-2am, so much of reading i have to do but still cant see the ending, forget this is just the beginning, can u see how tired i am now? Home sick even in the midst of my buzy!! finance, housework, study, stress...... thinking of food, thinking of the nessary need that going to buy.. thinking of when PTPTN going to bank in my account.. thinking of how to servive with only left RM5 in the wallet!! all seem like bigger than my God.. i have no idea how long i can stand, all i do now is just put my trust in Him, not by sight but by faith. find rest in Him!! looking forward to join wesley methodist and aslo bethany sibu!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home