Name:
Location: KUCHING

Monday, October 16, 2006

my blog is not cool,
my blog is not hot either,
my blog is to shine for jesus!!!
do u believe that when u know u are the child of God,
good things started to chase over u!!!
so long not sharing in the blog, the testimonies has pile up,
the main one, i pass my surgical posting!!! going back to kuching soon!!!

reading so many blogs knowing that life is so colourful,
it really worth while to live as Christ has given us life, and life more abundancely!!!
they know they are child of God
and life in this foreign land--earth is not for us to forget our identity!!
until and unless u know ur identity, u cant enjoy life!!!

last night i get a big mirror stick onto the wall in front of my study table,
so every time i study, i will have chance to look at the handsome one!!
i wrote down a phrase as well--'beloved Child of God'!!
this is to remind myself i am a child of God and my Father loves me!!
i like what jolina said friends and her sis are far away,
but they are in her heart always.
My Father seem to be far away,
but actually He is near in my heart!!

mirror reflects the image,
image and identity, do they match?
the one you see, is it the one God see?
do you see a child of God,
as He is your Father and He is God!!

a child of God I am,
He has call me by name,
to this foreign land i have came,
always remember my identity is still the same!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yan Hui said...

Helo..Yan hui hr..Hehe..Nice blog!Enjoy blogging ya....view mine 2..daughterofjesus.blogspot.com =)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jolina said...

hey..yeah..its really true..always remember that wherever you are,you're still Joshua and most importantly,God is still the same!!

11:05 AM  
Blogger guchi guchi said...

Glad to hear you passed your exams joshua :) take care

2:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew Ho said...

oi

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home