Name:
Location: KUCHING

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

'My son, I AM proud of u!!'

it is new posting. medicine posting is not like surgical posting, it is lot difference.
it is more difficult because it cover more disease. will try my best. :)
chronic cough for more than two weeks, friends started to worried,
some more cough out sputum mixed with blood yesterday morning,
went to A & E department,
took a chest x-ray, and sputum for culture to rule out TB.
hehe.. everyone was shock....
dont worry, i wont get TB... i am claimed by the blood of the Jesus,
no disease can attack this temple of the Holy Ghost!!
symptoms are not meant to be there as well,
i know who i am, and i am not doubtful about my identity,
i am son of God, son of the Most High God,
with Jesus as my big Brother,
all my Father will say is 'My son, I AM proud of u!!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home