Name:
Location: KUCHING

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

GOOD BYE

Until u lost something than only u will appreciate what u have. Since young, I don’t have much sense of belonging, might be due to I am in the state of lacking. Many times, I just feel that I don’t have the things that I need, the things that I want. Now as I grown up, I have my own little things, I started to own them, I begin to scared I will lost them. I treasure them very much.I just want to appreciate them as I have them.

This evening, I attended a funeral along with my friends, uncle Peter is our house owner. Since the day I came to sibu, he is there helping us. He is the one who come to us every morning, every evening to encourage us, to talk with us. I don’t really talk much to him, but I know he has so much care of us. As I went in the house, the sorrow, the feeling of lost was so strong. There is a feeling of missing!!!

Life is just so short, I know where he is now, I am glad that he is back to the Father. But there will be always have something missing. Someone or something that has passes by your life, it might be a short while but he will always be in ur memory. Even though u will lost memory, but he will never lost in the path that you has walk through. As, you look back, there will a shadow.

Thank you, Uncle Peter. U have made me understand to treasure each one that has come along in the path of life.

Goodbye, uncle Peter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home