Name:
Location: KUCHING

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jesusshine!!!

just after long case exam!!!
Praise God, i get an easy case, i presented this before,
during clarking the patient, i was so nervours, sweating,
even the nurses give me tissues to wipe!!
anyway, post-opperative appendicitis is my long case,
patient has gone through the operation the night before,
so of course i know the diagnosis,
anyway, it is not me that so lucky,
it is His favor that never leave me!!
still coughing, was worried will affected my presentation,
but God has suppress my cough while i am presenting,
can u imagine only after my presentation,
i started coughing again!!
tomorrow will have the samething happen again,
cause His favor never leave me!!
and surely u will see me posting another testimony!!!
i have created this blog for no reason but to let Jesusshine!!!
Thank You, Jesus!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger guchi guchi said...

Praise God man. :)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home