Name:
Location: KUCHING

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

From Sibu to Kuching & Kuching to Sibu

come back from kch!!
Night of fire was great, more than 3000 people!! pick it up!!
stay only few days at home, it was short!! miss home, miss kuching!!
meet up with few friends!! long time no see, everyone change!!
feeling very odd, lost of purpose, loss of hope!!
just dont know why, it is just another lie of the enemy.
get back to sibu, routine again,
ward, clinic, bed side teaching, study, and basketball, watch movies,
Father, thank you, for u revive me again!!
Lord, i want to keep on hearing Your great love,
to strengthen my faith and my walk with You.
Lest not the lies of the enemy grasp me away!!
Lord, let Your will be done in my life as in Rebekah's life!!
You pick her out of normal ordinary day!!
Lord i know You have great plan for me out of my norm!!
Let Yours not mine,
thanks for granting me the desire in my heart!!
Blessed the Lord, Forever and ever!! Amen!!

1 Comments:

Blogger guchi guchi said...

It was nice seeing you again josh. Missed your presence. You're such an encouragement to us. :) Cheer up

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home