Name:
Location: KUCHING

Thursday, July 06, 2006

feeling? Is it love? Friends around me tell me that i feel this is the right one, i am sure this is the right one? how u feel it? feelings comes and go, i might fall in love with somebody, but what if we have to separate for quite some time, and reliaze that i am not even thinking of her anymore, is that love? yes, i might say i like her very much, what if i realize that 10 years later i have no interest to her anymore, is that love? that is my feeling, feeling change with time, it may strengthen with time, it may also fade with time! through out my life, i built my feeling on a lot of girls also boys, don't miss understand i am not gay, so we become good friends. sometimes, i have over exceed my feeling toward some girls, then i thought it is love, but it end up with sadness and sorrow!! if love is feeling, it should be sweet and nice, right? who want love to be sorrow and fear. instead, true love cast out fear!!!

love is not feeling but it is beyond feeling!! unless you find the real love, or else you dont understand love!! Love is God and God is love!! unless u know God, or else You doesnt know love!! this is not only for you, also for me!! i need to know God first to know love!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home