Name:
Location: KUCHING

Monday, March 19, 2007

i have been tagged

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: joshua
Birth Date: 19.8.1984
Current Status: Single


LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : I'm a MAN
My Fears : alone and dark
My Perfect Pizza :Hawaiian Supreme

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : What is plan for today?
My Bedtime : Between 12 and 1am
My Most Missed Memory: have big dreams together with joseph and darren, 'DREAM TEAM' in the basketball world with mervyn, melvin, darren and kenneth..

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: both
McDonald's or Burger King: never try Burger King, i think i like both, i like KFC most!!!
Single or Group Dates: Group la, i like friends mah
Adidas or Nike: both
Tea or Nestea: both
Chocolate or Vanilla: both
Cappuccino or Coffee: both

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: never smoked, i cant stand the smell
Curse: dont like at all
Take a Shower: that is my concert time, i can really sing in the shower!!
Have a Crush: Used to
Think You've Been In Love: wish to
Go To School: Yeah
Want To Get Married: Of course
Believe In Yourself: sometimes i dont
Think You're A Health Freak: yes, i am

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: try once not that nice
Gone To The Mall : wish kuching got mall like Midvalley!!
Been On Stage: got fear but have a great memory when i represented 20 leo's club presidents to give a speech
Eaten Sushi: i want to try
Dyed Your Hair: i want to if can

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Whats a stripping game?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yeah but that is not me

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: 25.

LAYER 9: IN A GUY/GIRL...
Best Eye Colour: shiny and big
Best Hair Colour: black
Short Hair or Long Hair: long

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Completing this tag thing
An Hour Ago: movie and lunch
4.5 Hours Ago: examine a few patients
1 Month Ago: getting ready for cny
1 Year Ago: Not sure, I guess preparing for exam

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : God, My family, My brothers, my friends, food, sea, 'titanic' ship, nature, travelling, music, helping out, chocolates, pizza, movie,
I hate: Pride, peaple with mask
I hide: my failures, my shame, my hurts...
I miss: my brothers
I need: Be more real and a life partner.

1 Comments:

Blogger guchi guchi said...

wow you like hawaiian supreme too? maybe we can go pizzahut together sometime

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home