Name:
Location: KUCHING

Friday, February 23, 2007

change

as time pass, thing has changed.
the world is marching to advanced era.
things changed, peolple changed,
i will become insane if i remain the same.
one of my friend said that.
..
looking back over my pass,
surely i have changed.
am i growing toward the glory of God ,
or more look like the world.
i check myself, is the fruit of the Spirit reveal in me?
a good tree bear good fruit.
am i a good tree?
..
well, i have become so much of self concious.
i am so concern how the people look at me.
i become more kia su, more pretentive.
i hate wearing a mask.
i hate to become a religious folk.
talk like one, act like one..
..
i just want to be Jesus consious,
actually the more i try to act or talk like a holy saint,
i become insane.
it is only behavior modification, but not life transformation.
i just want to be Jesus consious,
what He do, i do.
who He is, so i am.
He is righteous before God, so am i.
when i know i am righteous like Him,
i dont want to care how people look at me anymore.
let them jugde me through my fruit.
Father, i am in Christ as His spirit abide in me forever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home