Name:
Location: KUCHING

Saturday, February 24, 2007

holidays end :<

new year holiday end soon,
go back to routine again,
knowing i have pass my O & G posting,
really praise Him for His favors always upon me!!!
a glimps of eyes, i dont know how i gone through it!!!
and i am going to finish my 3rd year without reliasing it!!!
even it is still a long way to go!!!
i am not afraid anymore, He is with me!!!

holiday make me lazy even more,
didnt touch my books at all.
movies, movies, movies,
i love movies!!
i have change my taste of movies,
taiwan movies bring me a lot of laugter!!!
'wei siao pasta', 'lan qiu bu luo'
many more!!!
it is really great!!!
enjoy very much!!!

food never stop,
i am still growing but side way,
anyway the more i eat,
hope it can boost me to play basketball more!!!

meeting friends,
some old friends, having good time together!!!
chating and looking at how they have changed,
grown up should i say,
wow i cannot deny that we are getting older!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home