Name:
Location: KUCHING

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

weeks after weeks, there are so many things happen!! The Lord has bring me through a lot of wonderful experince!! last thursday and friday were Sport days. helping up in the kindness projects, it was a joyful time. looking at the younger ones running 100m, 200m, 400m, Wow!! that are so great!! reminded of Audrey in west M'sia also was having sport days not long ago!! They all run a good race with medals!!i wish i can run like that, me?Ha, running this race call life!! it is not ralley types, so i have to run this race on my own, i want to run to the destination but i cannt see how the race track look like!! is it a lot of corners, or just straigth? i cant see, but i trust in the Lord who make my path straigth, anything that come my ways, the Lord is with Me!! Alexis, jolina and grace were injured in the race, but that is only physical hurt, it heals fast. How about the traumas and injuries that happen in the path of life? Dont know when will it heals!! Lord, i want to win the medals for u, but all the most run with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home