Name:
Location: KUCHING

Sunday, May 14, 2006

this is another week!! last sunday received sms from one freind, remind me that my week will be favored and to God i am the fragrance in christ!! i will touch life for those unsave and saved friends!! here is the testimonies!!! Praise God!! truly my week is favored!! early the week, i was spent time with friends and offer my hand when there is help!! also spent a lot of times with family!! Praise God for holiday, i am blessed and also my relationship wiht others strengthen as i spent time with them!!

on thursday, i was offered a job, so i have some income, thanks to God, my provision for the camp comes from Him, Amen!! working at the voter seach center, tiring and boring, But thank God, i meet people and also God trained me to relate more with stranger!! sunday cant go to church because of work, but my heart will still worship God!! whereever i am, i want to worship Him!! my worship to God is everyday of my life, even my secret time!! when i am alone, the things that i do, God see it, i will have to worship Him there too!! honestly, sometimes i fall into temptation, but He still love me, i really thank God For His love. Father, u knew me, and u still love me!! thank you, Father!! i just want to continue receive ur grace, as ur grace will lead me to repentance!! truely, when i reminded of ur love, there is no way i fall into sin, but as i feel condemn and guilt, that is when i sin like crazy, Lord i want to held by ur love!!

Praise His holy name!!
i am held by ur love, Lord!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Ho said...

Hey brother... keep me informed of you life in Sibu.. Would love to always hear from you.. and keep listening to the good news... Joseph

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home