Name:
Location: KUCHING

Friday, April 07, 2006

Thinking for so long to create a blog, now i decided to let my closest friends to read my broken english!! Of course, i was inspired by friends to writing this blog!! I believe this Blog is only use to shine for Jesus!!! Everyday life is God written words of me in the book of life!! He keeps no record of wrongs, and if i want to read this book of life that God has writen of me, it is not going to be short because i have done so much wrong, but it will still going to be long because He has a great plan fo me. He see beyond the bad things and turn it into good!!He recorded all the suscess because it is His glory that is reveal in me!! What i write here might not be the same of what God has writen in the book of life because the Book of life that God has written for me is a great book!! So, dont compare what has i write here. What i write here is just a glimps of His goodness in my life. Praise God!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home